Your shopping cart is empty!
Nuheat, the premier manufacturer of easy-to-install
electric floor heating systems, is proud to offer the ultimate in installation
flexibility – The Nuheat Cable System. This cable allows for on-site adjustments to
heating coverage. This, coupled with
newly redesigned cable guides and a low-profile cold-lead, make adding heated
floors to your renovation or new construction project easier than ever.
• Heats tile, stone and laminate / engineered wood floors
• Zero EMF (electromagnetic field) cable design
• Some of the industry’s largest kits (240 sq. ft. in
240V; 120 sq. ft. in 120V)
• Available in 120V and 240V
• Thin cold-lead and connection joint
• Completely redesigned, easy-to-use cable guides
• Heats shower floors, shower benches and steamrooms
Industry leading 25-year warranty
Nuheat replace my electric baseboard heaters?
Nuheat produces 12 watts / 41 BTUs / per sq. ft. ― easily heating most rooms.
Q: Can I use Nuheat
to replace my Hot - water radiator?
Nuheat is a viable alternative to water radiators. Invisible and maintenance-free,
Nuheat is a perfect heating option for renovations or additions.
Q: Will Nuheat
heat the whole room or just the floor?
whole room! Nuheat transforms the entire floor area into the room’s heat source
— guaranteeing even, consistent heat.
Product Compare (0)
Nuheat Cable Kit N1C110, 110 s/f coverage, 11 amps, 120V..
Nuheat Cable Kit N1C120, 120 s/f coverage, 12 amps, 120V..
All Nuheat Cable Kits contain sufficient cable guides for most installations, however some complex l..